Most overweight people, even the most motivated ones, who start a diet are quickly confronted with many difficulties, among which is the fact that they have to face the frustrations and deprivations that this type of sudden dietary change systematically generates. Deviations from the diet are more frequent, which negates the efforts made. To remedy this, it is preferable to get help by taking a natural and powerful appetite suppressant in order to avoid hunger pangs and to lose weight more quickly.
How to stop being hungry?
The main challenge in order not to become a victim of hunger is first of all to succeed in understanding its mechanism. Hunger actually depends on several parameters to be taken into consideration, such as energy needs, because the body's functioning is regulated by calories and when hunger is felt, it is nothing more or less than a signal from your body. On the other hand, appetite is regulated according to hormones, sleep because fatigue generates hunger, and the rhythm of meals in the sense that the more regular they are, the more satiety is maintained. Stress, on the other hand, is a particular phenomenon because for some people it restricts appetite, while for others it accentuates it. In any case, satiety is a function of the volume of food absorbed, the ability of the food to satisfy hunger and the sensation produced by eating it.
The satiety index is therefore essential in a diet if you want to avoid being surprised by hunger. It determines the capacity of a food to satiate or not the person who consumes it. It is systematically given for a quantity of 100 grams and varies from 0 to 500 knowing that the higher it is, the more the food in question is able to maintain your satiety. It depends on the calorie intake, the energy value and the nutritional composition of the food. It is therefore an important ally when you want to lose weight, as you need to combine lower calorie intake with keeping the feeling of fullness afloat.
Why use a natural appetite suppressant?
The aim of natural appetite suppressants is not to make you lose weight, but to help you reduce your food intake more easily in order to lose weight as part of a healthy diet. Weight gain is often the result of a poor diet, either by eating too much or too many sugars and fats.
In this case, the brain becomes accustomed to the amount of food it receives each day and finds it difficult to cope with the deprivation of a diet. It then creates a feeling of hunger that discourages even the most motivated.
Appetite suppressants act directly on these messages by telling the brain that the body has received enough food and thus create a feeling of fullness.
The action of a natural appetite suppressant in detail:
There are different types of natural appetite suppressants, all of which aim to make you feel full and reduce the feelings of hunger that increase the frequency of nibbling. Some, such as some well-known foods, work by artificially inflating the stomach to limit the amount of food needed to fill it. They can also slow down digestion, also delaying the feeling of hunger.
Other natural appetite suppressants act directly as messengers to the brain, telling it that the desired amount of calories has been reached, which leads to a faster feeling of satiety and avoids the snacking and deviations that make diets ineffective in the long term.
They then allow you to return to a balanced diet.
Are natural appetite suppressants really effective for weight loss?
Of course, we would not be writing this article if natural appetite suppressants were not really effective. Their action on the body has indeed been clearly demonstrated by various tests and scientific studies which have proven their effectiveness in reducing appetite. However, they are not miracle products for losing weight, as it is necessary to follow a few recommendations in order to benefit from their advantages. Here are some simple rules to follow during your cure to get rid of your extra kilos:
- Firstly, you need to readjust your diet. Thanks to appetite suppressants, you will feel less hungry than usual, but this does not mean that you can continue to eat only fatty and sweet foods. Therefore, focus on fibre-rich foods such as vegetables and fruit, as well as proteins, which will further increase your satiety. Rebalancing your diet will also help you to keep the weight off once your diet is complete.
- Also remember to drink plenty of water. During a slimming diet, it is advisable to increase your water consumption to 2 litres per day in order to eliminate the toxins released by the melting of fat. Of course, avoid sugary drinks such as soft drinks and even fruit juices and prefer natural sweeteners to sugar for your hot drinks such as tea or coffee.
- Exercise: If you're not a sports fan, studies have shown that walking for thirty minutes a day is more than enough to burn calories. This will help you force your body to tap into its reserves and burn fat faster.
- Finally, be sure to follow the dosage of your natural appetite suppressant and not miss any doses. You can also complete your treatment with another natural fat-burning food supplement that will help you increase your energy expenditure and therefore burn even more calories quickly.
The different types of natural appetite suppressants and their actions:
There are different types of natural appetite suppressants on the market which can act in different ways depending on the active ingredient used. So, we propose to discover in more detail what each of these appetite suppressants offers and their action on the body:
- Appetite suppressants that reduce the size available in the stomach: The first type of natural appetite suppressant that we are going to present to you has the action of simply reducing the size available in the stomach in order to bring you a sensation of satiety more quickly and to reduce your food intake. It is most often an active ingredient made up of non-soluble natural fibres. When these fibres come into contact with the water in the stomach, they swell and cannot be digested by the body. It fills part of the stomach instead of food and allows you to feel full faster while you eat less. These specific appetite suppressants also sometimes work by binding to fat molecules, i.e. lipids, to form a form of gel which also acts to reduce the space available in the stomach but also prevents the digestion of some of the fat ingested.
- Appetite suppressants that act directly on the brain are also very effective. Unlike previous appetite suppressants, they do not work by reducing the available space in the stomach, but by sending the brain faster satiety information. To do this, these natural appetite suppressants regulate the level of sugar in the blood and the conversion of carbohydrates into available energy. This way, the brain receives information that the body has enough carbohydrates available and you feel full. These appetite suppressants have the advantage of preventing you from craving the fattest and sweetest foods and of making you appreciate low-calorie foods like fruit and vegetables more. They are also ideal if you tend to snack between meals.
Whichever type of appetite suppressant you use to lose weight, you will always get very good results in terms of reducing your appetite. This means that you will eat less food and be able to follow a diet programme without feeling frustrated and without breaking down in your programme, which will help you to reduce your calorie intake and lose weight.
Who are natural appetite suppressants for?
Among the many types of slimming supplements on the market, you may be looking for the one that will suit you best and therefore want to know if natural appetite suppressants will be useful for weight loss.
In fact, natural appetite suppressants allow both a reduction in daily calorie intake and the avoidance of nibbling, which is responsible for weight gain. We can therefore deduce that these slimming products are aimed at two categories of people.
Firstly, if you want to start a slimming programme by means of a low-calorie diet, the consumption of such food supplements is a good idea. This is because changing your diet completely and replacing rich foods with lower calorie foods requires a certain amount of resistance to frustration, and the feeling of hunger is often felt shortly after meals. This is why many dieters give up before they reach their goal. Taking natural appetite suppressants in conjunction with a diet can increase satiety to the same level as you felt on your previous diet. You then feel less frustrated and have more motivation to achieve your slimming goal. Some appetite suppressants such as Garcinia Cambogia have been shown to reduce the craving for fatty or sugary foods by acting directly on the brain.
The second category of people for whom natural appetite supplements are intended is those who find it difficult to be satisfied with three meals a day and who tend to nibble throughout the day. Snacking is one of the main causes of weight gain because this bad habit systematically leads to the intake of calories that the body does not need. The extra calories are immediately stored in the body as fatty tissue. This means that you have no chance of losing weight if you tend to eat throughout the day. Moreover, this snacking habit also has other negative effects on your health as your digestive system is over-stimulated and working constantly, which can lead to some discomfort such as stomach aches, bloating or recurrent constipation problems. When you have developed a habit of snacking, it is very difficult to change this behaviour without outside help. This is where natural appetite suppressants come into their own. By giving you a more lasting feeling of fullness, they can greatly reduce the desire for snacks between meals.
Natural appetite suppressants are therefore a great help if you want to get a boost to slim down more easily without suffering from any frustration or feeling too hungry.
Can natural appetite suppressants be used with other products?
We have just seen in detail how natural appetite supplements can help you lose weight by increasing satiety and decreasing frustration in order to reduce calorie intake more easily. But if you want to lose a lot of weight quickly, you may be wondering if you can use these products in addition to other active ingredients. This is entirely possible, but you must be careful to choose these active ingredients carefully. You should never combine a natural appetite suppressant with another appetite suppressant because, on the one hand, this will not allow you to increase the effects of this active ingredient, but above all, it could cause undesirable effects and harm your health.
However, nothing prevents you from completing your natural appetite suppressant cure with another type of food supplement such as a fat burner. This type of product allows you to reduce your daily calorie intake by reducing their absorption by the body when you eat, by avoiding their storage or by increasing energy expenditure by accelerating your metabolism. In this way, you act both on your diet and on the storage or use of calories.
In any case, you should check that the product you wish to take in addition to your appetite suppressant does not also contain a similar active ingredient. We also advise you to choose only natural products. On this site you will find some examples of the best natural fat burners on the market.
What results can be achieved with a natural appetite suppressant?
Many people who want to lose weight more quickly are reluctant to buy natural appetite suppressants without knowing what results can be achieved with this type of product.
Of course, it is impossible to answer this question precisely, because the results vary greatly from person to person and depend on the other ways of losing weight. For example, you will get better results if you also change the quality of your diet in addition to the quantity. Consider eating more fibre and protein, with a focus on vegetables, fruit and meat and fish. Also limit fats and sugar. Indeed, although the appetite suppressant will help you to eat less without frustration, its effects could be lessened if you only eat high-calorie products.
On the other hand, it is clear that your level of physical activity will determine the amount of calories you burn each day and therefore have a significant impact on your weight loss. While your appetite suppressant will reduce your calorie intake by altering your diet, being active will directly eliminate stored fat as your food intake will just cover your normal needs. If you are not a great sportsman, don't panic! A simple 30-minute walk every day can be enough to lose weight more quickly.
Finally, remember to drink more water in order to properly eliminate the toxins released during fat melting and thus increase your weight loss.